TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VENDORS:
10x10 Booth Fee: $400.00 for 2 days
Please make your payment to Prophet World Beat Productions.
NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS ACCEPTED
Completed & signed application (PAGES 1 & 2) with payment must be received by deadline: Friday, February 10th, 2017
Insurance is required – see details on #5 below
1. Booth spaces are on a first come, first serve, and good vibe basis. Please keep in mind that there are only 6 spaces available, and only your prompt payment and good vibe will insure your reservation.
2. All vendors must provide canopy, tables, chairs, lights, and power cords. Electricity is extremely limited and not guaranteed (but we will try to accommodate with advanced notice). Sufficient lighting will be provided by WBCC. Vendor coordinator will determine booth location. Two (2) wristbands will be issued upon arrival for 10x10 spaces. Additional Wristbands can be purchased for a discount.
3. All business for which the vendors have rented space must be conducted within the designated booth space only. Distributing or canvassing flyers, or vending while strolling through the festival grounds, will not be permitted.
4. Each vendor will be responsible for all of his/her own merchandise or equipment. Prophet World Beat Productions (WorldBeat Center) and The City of San Diego will not be liable for any lost, stolen or misplaced merchandise or equipment at the event.
5. Insurance – You must provide proof of general liability insurance naming: Prophet World Beat Productions AND The City of San Diego as additionally insured. If you do not have insurance, please contact www.wardlowinsurance.com or www.shahinianinsurance.com or http://www.gpinsurancebrokers.com
A copy must be included with your payment and application.
6. Check in time begins at 10:00am and vendors must be completely set up by 1:00pm for the Fire Marshall walk through. Vendors who arrive late for their set-up may be turned away without refund.
7. Unlicensed Bob Marley merchandise is not allowed to be sold. Vendors who wish to sell Bob Marley merchandise will need to purchase their stock through authorized U.S. manufactures of licensed Bob Marley merchandise. Also, smoking paraphernalia and
“Shirts” of any type with pictures and/or names of any musicians performing on this show may not be sold. This will be heavily enforced.
8. Sales of food and drink (including water) are strictly prohibited. If Vendor decides to sell food and drink, the Vendor will be removed from the festival with no refund issue.