Riverfest takes place in Farmington, NM Memorial Day weekend at Berg Park and Animas Park, along the Animas River. Over 20,000 people attend this three day, free community event featuring 2 music Venues – Tractor Rides – Native American Expositions – River Rafting – Wiener Dog Races – Kids Area – Petting Zoo – Food Vendors – Gourd Dances – Kids Arts and Crafts – Car Shows – Beer N’ Wine Garden – Duck Race – Fun Run. Riverfest is promoted locally and regionally.
RIVERFEST CHILDREN’S AMUSEMENTS: Rules & Regulations:
1. CHILDREN’S AMUSEMENTS: Children’s Amusements include venues for children’s entertainment such as bouncy houses, trains, climbing walls, pony rides, petting zoos, face painting and balloon animas etc.
2. FEES: The fee for the 2 day event is $300 per attraction. Vendor will keep all profits from gate. Fees MUST be received by April 27, 2018. Booth Fees are non-refundable without notice prior to the event.
3. SPACES: Children’s Amusements will be located at Berg East or Rocky Reach Landing. Specific spaces will be assigned, but cannot be guaranteed.
4. Liability Insurance: Children’s Amusements vendors must provide proof of liability insurance of one million dollars prior to being approved.
5. CRS Requirement: Vendors are responsible for the sales tax liability for all items sold. New Mexico requires all vendors at Riverfest to have CRS #’s for filing gross receipts tax. If you have a business with an existing CRS # you just need to pay your sales tax by the 28th of June. The City of Farmington will submit to the state a list of names and addresses of all vendors at Riverfest.
6. HOURS: Booths must operate during event hours (see top) and adhere to set up times. Booths may not break down until the event is over.
7. SECURITY: Security of material is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. Exhibitors should be prepared for wind and/or rain.
8. ACCESS: Vehicle access will require Proof of Insurance, which must accompany the vehicle registration. Upon receipt of the insurance, a VENDOR PASS will be issued for the vehicle. There will be NO VEHICLE ACCESS in or out during hours of operation. Access will be allowed only before or after operating hours. Saturday morning access will be limited due to the Fun Run. For vendors with large or cumbersome displays, Friday set up is recommended. Upon receipt of completed registration, directions and maps for access and parking will be shared with the vendor.
9. POWER: There is no access to power. If you need to use a generator, make sure to let us know, or your booth position may have to change.
10. NON-POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS EVENT. No Political or Religious materials, including but not limited to
signage, banners, brochures etc., may be posted or present at vendor booths, or any associated physical element
on event grounds. (No approaching or soliciting).
Signature below indicates you have read the rules & regulations, understand them and agree to follow them.
If you have any questions please contact Glenda Allies-Fox at 505-402-3268 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org