About: Riverfest takes place in Farmington, NM Memorial Day weekend at Berg Park and Animas Park, along the Animas River. Over 20,000 people attend this free community event featuring: 2 music Venues - Tractor Rides – Native American Expositions – River Rafting - Wiener Dog Races – K-9 Demo - Kids Area - Petting Zoo - Food vendors – Gourd Dance –Kids Arts & Crafts - Car Show – Beer N’ Wine Garden. Riverfest is promoted locally and regionally. Riverfest is a River Reach Foundation event. The River Reach Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDORS: Rules & Regulations:
1. ARTS AND CRAFTS: To qualify as an Arts and Crafts vendor the items being sold must be hand made by the vendor. All items sold and personal conduct must be “G-Rated.” Riverfest is a family friendly event.
2. FEES: The fee for the 2 day event is $100. Fees MUST be received by MAY 4, 2018. Booth Fees are nonrefundable without notice prior to the event.
3. SPACES: Booths may be shared, but must fit in one 10’ x 10’ space. You may rent multiple spaces. Tables, chairs, and tents are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Specific spaces will be assigned, but cannot be guaranteed. Mobile vending, approaching or soliciting event goers outside of designated booth space is not allowed. The Parks Department does NOT have tents available for vendor rental this year.
4. CRS Requirement: Vendors are responsible for the sales tax liability for all items sold. New Mexico requires all vendors at Riverfest to have CRS #’s for filing gross receipts tax. If you have a business with an existing CRS # you just need to pay your sales tax by the 28 th of June. The City of Farmington will submit to the state a list of names and addresses of all vendors at Riverfest.
5. HOURS: Booths must operate during event hours (see top) and adhere to set up times. Booths at River Reach Terrace have the option to be open for the Friday Kickoff from 5pm-9pm. Booths may not break down until the event is over.
6. SECURITY: Security of material is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. Exhibitors should be prepared for wind and/or rain.
7. ACCESS: It is preferred that products and booth materials be hand carted to the vendor space. Vehicle access, which is limited to certain areas and times, will require Proof of Insurance, which must accompany the registration. Upon receipt of the insurance, a VENDOR PASS will be issued for the vehicle. Vehicle access must take place BEFORE 8AM on Saturday. No vehicles will be allowed onto the terrace or the path after that time. For vendors with large or cumbersome displays, Friday set up is recommended.
8. POWER: There is no access to power. If you need to use a generator, make sure to let us know, or your booth position may have to change.
9. NON-POLITICAL EVENT. No Political materials, including but not limited to signage, banners, brochures etc., may be posted or present at vendor booths, or any associated physical element on event grounds. (No approaching or soliciting.)
Arts and Crafts will be located primarily on the plaza at River Reach Terrace. Additional spaces will be located up the main river trail at Riverbend Overlook and Archway Court. These venues are in a more wooded setting, but get the same amount of foot traffic. (They are on the trail to Rocky Reach Terrace, the other main venue.)
Upon receipt of the registration, you will be contacted about booth location.
Signature below indicates you have read the rules & regulations, understand them and agree to follow them.
If you have any questions please contact Glenda Allies-Fox at 505-402-3268 or email: email@example.com