Space Costs for Spanish Fork :
Merchandise Booths $ 225 for 10 x 10, $ 275 for 10 x 20
Informational Booths $ 125 for 10 x 10, $ 200 for 10 x 20
Food Booths: 10% of Gross less the following Deposits:
$ 275 for 10 X 10, $ 325 for 10 X 20, $ 375 for 10 X 30
In other words, if you paid $ 325 for a 10 x 20 booth, and your income for the two days was $ 5,000, you'd owe another $ 175 at the end.
If any questions call 801 787-1510
All prices are for both days of the event. Sorry we do not have only a Saturday price.
For Food vendors we only consider Vegan/Vegetarian Menus.
Festival of Colors supplies only the space. Vendors bring their own canopies, tables, chairs and signage.
We refund 75% if you cancel before 30 days. Before 14 days, we refund 50%. Within 14 days of the event, we don't refund anything.
Load in either the night before (Friday) or by 9:30 am on the day of the event. After 9:30 am Sat, we cannot let you in because of the risk to pedestrian traffic. Load out after 4 pm Sunday March 31. On site contacts Caru and Vai 801 787-1510/919-9933.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY for VENDORS This Release and Waiver of Liability is executed this day of 2018, by The Vendor in favor of The Festival of Colors and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents. I, the Vendor, hereby freely and voluntarily, without duress, execute this Release under the following terms:
1. Waiver and Release. I hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless The Festival of Colors and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action, of whatever kind of nature, either in law or equity, which may hereafter arise from my participation with The Festival of Colors and/or any project, activity, or event sponsored, managed, arranged, or promoted by, or otherwise affiliated or associated with The Festival of Colors. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges The Festival of Colors from any liability or claim that I may have against The Festival of Colors, with respect to any bodily or other injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from my participation. I also understand that The Festival of Colors does not assume any responsibility or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including, but not limited to, medical, health, or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death, or property damage.
2. Insurance. I understand that The Festival of Colors may elect to provide group accident or other liability insurance. Any coverage so provided will be governed by the policy language. Except to the extent that it may provide such insurance, The Festival of Colors does not carry or maintain any health, medical, disability, damage, or other liability insurance coverage for the benefit of its vendors, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or obligation to do so. AS A VENDOR, I AM EXPECTED AND ENCOURAGED BY The Festival of Colors TO MAINTAIN MEDICAL, HEALTH, AND ALL OTHER APPLICABLE INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR MY OWN BENEFIT.
3. Medical Treatment. Except as otherwise agreed to by The Festival of Colors in writing, I hereby release and forever discharge The Festival of Colors from any and all liability claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever that may arise on account of any first aid or other medical treatment rendered during my participation with The Festival of Colors and/or any project, activity, or event sponsored, managed, arranged, or promoted by, or otherwise affiliated or associated with The Festival of Colors.
4. Assumption of Risk. I understand that my participation with The Festival of Colors and/or any project, activity, or event sponsored, managed, arranged, or promoted by, or otherwise affiliated or associated with The Festival of Colors may include activities that may be hazardous to me. I further recognize and understand that such participation may involve certain inherently dangerous activities. I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in the activities and release The Festival of Colors from all liability for injury, illness, death, and/or property damage that may result.
5. Photography/Audio Release. I do hereby grant and convey unto The Festival of Colors rights, titles, and interest in and to any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by or on behalf The Festival of Colors, or made with its consent, during my participation in The Festival of Colors and/or any project, activity or event sponsored, managed, arranged, or promoted by, or otherwise affiliated or associated with The Festival of Colors, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Other. I expressly understand and agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law, and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of this state, county, city and/or township. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release. By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand this Release, and agree to its provisions