Artist/Crafter Application Application Details
- Complete one application per medium.
- Submit four digital images, representative of the work you will be showing/selling at Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street, if accepted.
- Pay the $20 non-refundable jury fee online or send a check to the Downtown Springfield Association, 134 Park Central Square, Suite 120, Springfield, MO 65807.
- Upon acceptance, you will be invited to pay the booth fee of $175 for 10’x 10’ space.
- Electricity and corner booths available for additional fees.
- Deadline to apply is July 31, 2018.
- Accepted artists will be notified of acceptance no later than August 8, 2018.
- Booth fees due upon acceptance of invitation.
- All work must be original and handmade by the accepted artist. No work buy/sell or imports.
- All artists must be present throughout the two-day festival; no agents, reps or dealers.
- Artists must provide their own display, including tent or canopy.
- All artists are required to have a City of Springfield retail license and a State of Missouri tax ID number. A city license application will be emailed upon acceptance into Cider Days.
- It is the artist’s responsibility to collect and report sales tax. Sales tax information will be provided in artists packets at festival check-in.
Booth assignments will be sent out August 31, 2018.
Set up for the event will take place: Friday, Sept. 14, 2018. Details below:
- You MUST check-in at Walnut Street Inn with event staff before setting up.
- Traffic always flow west to east.
- Set-up times will be given with booth numbers, but below are the time slots:
- First wave: 3 - 5 pm
- Second wave: 4 - 6 pm
- Third wave: 5 - 7 pm
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
The undersigned, in consideration of the privilege granted by the Downtown Springfield Association to participate in Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street does hereby release all members of the Downtown Springfield Association, its staff and any volunteers engaged in Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street activities, and further agrees to indemnify and defend any such member, staff or volunteer from and against any and all claims which might be made against them arising out of the undersigned’s participation in Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street. Further, undersigned authorizes images to be used for promotional purposes.