CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE: The person (s) signing/ordering this exhibit booth expressly represents and warrants to Trade Show Management that he/she is authorized by company to request and execute this license. The person (s) also acknowledges he or she has read and accepted the rules and regulations set forth under Terms and Conditions of the trade show, as set forth below:
2018 The World of the Latino Cuisine
Food and Beverage Trade Show/ TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General: All concerns, issues, and questions not covered by these Terms & Conditions are subject to the decision of the World of the Latino Cuisine Trade Show (WLC) management and may be amended or supplemented at any time by the WLC management, and all such amendments or additions shall, upon reasonable notice, be equally binding on all parties affected as the original.
2. Exhibitors shall produce a copy of certificate of insurance covering liability and commercial insurance. The Exhibitor shall list WLC as an additional insurer.
3. Location, date and hours of the World of the Latino Cuisine: Food and Beverage Trade Show are as follows: Meadowlands Exposition Center, 355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, New Jersey on Tuesday September 18th, set up from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; show on Wednesday September 19th, show hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. & Thursday September 20th show hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
4. Installation and Removal: Exhibit space will be available to Exhibitors for installing displays on Tuesday, September 18th from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. All exhibits must be installed by Wednesday September by 9 a.m. unless informed otherwise. Specific information will be provided in the Exhibitor Services Manual. Exhibit must remain in place until 5:00 p.m. on September 20th, move-out will be from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. In the event that exhibits are not removed by 8:00 p.m., WLC management may destroy and dispose of any portion of the exhibit or place such items in storage at the owner’s own expense or risk.
5. All exhibits must be kept within the dimensions on the Exhibitor’s assigned space. Exhibitors shall demonstrate products, solicit orders and distribute advertising materials/collateral only from within their designated booth space.
6. All exhibits and booth materials, including drapes, curtains, table covers, etc., must comply with the federal, New Jersey State and Secaucus safety laws and regulations. All exhibits and booth materials brought in by the Exhibitor, must be flame proof, and meet insurance and facility regulations, as determined the WLC and/or Meadowlands Exposition Center. All packing containers and materials are to be removed from the exhibition area upon completion of set-up.
7. The posting of any and all advertising materials in or around the facility outside of the exhibitor’s assigned space is prohibited.
8. Payment Terms: A deposit representing 50% on all advanced exhibit packages must be made to reserve the booth. Deposits must be received within 10 days of written or verbal agreement or space may be released. Any balance must be paid in full by July 30, 2018. Exhibit packages purchased after August 1, 2018 must be paid in full. Checks should be made payable to the World of the Latino Cuisine and mailed with one signed and initialed copy of the Terms & Conditions, along with the Exhibitor Registration Form to the World of the Latino Cuisine, P.O. Box 443, Lakehurst, New Jersey 08733. WLC accepts payments via credit and debit cards.
9. Cancellation of Show: If WLC cancels the Show because of an Event of Force Majeure as defined below, and the Show is rescheduled within six months of the original Show date, Exhibitor’s fee for exhibition space shall be applied to pay Exhibitor’s space in the rescheduled Show. If Exhibitor elects not to participate in the rescheduled Show, its fee shall not be refunded and shall be deemed earned by the WLC.
10. If the Show is cancelled and not rescheduled as set forth above, WLC will refund that portion of the Exhibitor’s fee, if any, that WLC does not apply to pay its direct expenses of the cancelled show. Any refunds of rental fees will be prorated among all Exhibitors. If WLC direct expenses equal or exceed all Exhibitors rental fees, no rental fees will be refunded.
11. Cancellation Policy: (a) In the event Exhibitor cancels a or part of the contract exhibit space, the following provisions shall apply: (i) if written notice of cancellation is received by the WLC prior to June 15, 2018, Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to one half of the total exhibit space fee (or deposit); (ii) if written cancellation notice is received by the WLC from June 16, 2018 to July 15, 2018, Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to two thirds of the total exhibit space fee; (iii) if written cancellation notice is received by the WLC on or after July 16, 2018, Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to the full exhibit space fee; (iv) all cancellation fees are payable immediately upon cancellation. All payments made to the WLC under this contract are deemed fully earned and non-refundable and made in consideration for expenses incurred by the WLC and WLC’s lost or deferred opportunity to provide exhibit space to others. All cancellation fees that may become due hereunder are acknowledged by Exhibitor to constitute liquidated damages. (b) If Exhibitor does not make full payment when due under the terms of this contract, WLC may terminate the exhibit space held for Exhibitor and Exhibitor shall be responsible for payment to WLC of all amounts which would have been due to WLC under the terms of subsection (a) above, if Exhibitor had cancelled this exhibit space as of the date of such default, all other provisions of this contract will continue in force until cancelled by WLC. The Exhibitor is liable for the unpaid Exhibitor’s fee, together with the cost of collection, including a reasonable attorney or collection agency‘s fees, if this agreement is placed in the hands of an attorney or collection agency for collection.
For the purposes of this paragraph, direct expenses shall mean all expenses of the Show incurred by WLC other than its indirect administrative overhead expenses. WLC’s determination of its direct expenses shall be deemed final and shall not be subject to challenge by any Exhibitor. WLC shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any type or description, including incidental damages, suffered by Exhibitor as a result of any rescheduling or cancellation of the Show.
12. Force Majeure: WLC shall not be deemed to have breached this agreement by reason of its failure to perform any of its obligations if caused by strikes, natural disasters, hurricanes or tropical storms, acts of a public enemy, riots, terrorism, interference by civil or military authorities, compliance with proclamations, delays in transit or delivery on the part of transportation companies, or other causes beyond the reasonable control and without the fault of WLC, or if caused by any act of failure to act of another party (an “Event of Force Majeure”). Upon the occurrence of any Event of Force Majeure specified above that results or will result in a delay in or cancellation of the Show or otherwise affects WLC’s performance under this agreement, WLC shall promptly give notice to the other party of the occurrence and the effect or anticipated effect of the occurrence on the performance of WLC’s obligations under this agreement. WLC will use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to eliminate or minimize the adverse impact of the occurrence in its performance under this agreement.
13. In the event that, for any cause or condition beyond the control of the WLC, the exhibition facility becomes unavailable, then the WLC may assign to Exhibitor, in lieu of the space described herein, equivalent space in such other building as the WLC is able to procure for the exhibition. Exhibitor shall use and occupy such space under the same terms and conditions and at the same rent as set forth in this agreement. The WLC shall not be liable to Exhibitor for any damage suffered by Exhibitor by reason of such relocation of the exposition.
14. WLC management will make all reasonable efforts to assure the accuracy of exhibitor listings in the Trade Show Journal. WLC management will not be liable to exhibitors for errors and/or omissions.
15. The jurisdiction for this contract is vested exclusively in the courts of Essex County, State of New Jersey. In the event of any conflict or dispute between exhibitor and WLC, both parties agree to utilize negotiation and mediation to resolve the conflict or dispute.
16. In the event that negotiation and mediation are not successful, the parties agree to submit any disputes to an arbitrator in compliance with the Federal Arbitration Act and its New Jersey State counterpart, such decision by the arbitrator to have full judicial authority and force of law.
17. Exhibitor confirms that it enters into this agreement of its own free will and has read, understands, and fully agrees with all the terms and conditions as outlined above.
These terms and conditions have been drawn with the single objective of producing a successful event for exhibitors and attendees. The WLC reserves the right to have full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all contract regulations contained herein, and the power to make such amendments thereto, and such further rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary to proper conduct of the exhibition.
YOU ARE INVITED to join us at the World of the Latino Cuisine, El Mundo de la Cocina Latina, September 19-20, 2018 at the Meadowlands Expo Center.
This food and beverage trade show includes the participation of domestic food manufacturers, producers, and distributors. Importers from the Caribbean and many Latin American countries also participate as exhibitors. The show includes the attendance of buyers and merchandisers, distributors, small and medium sized specialty food stores, regional chains, caterers, restaurants, independents, and bodegueros. Exhibit categories include frozen foods, groceries, organic products, dairy, beverages, and, in addition, non-food products.
The event provides a potent venue for all producers to explore distribution channels developed for, and serving, the growing Latino market in the USA. This market has over $1.5 trillion dollars in purchasing power, and the food & beverage segment represent over $200 BILLION dollars in annual expenditures.
The dynamic and massive participation of Latino food and beverage distributors at this trade show makes this a truly unique opportunity for producers or importers seeking to enter the market or expanding sales.
Matchmaking opportunities are offered off-site and at the event, as ninety-five percent of the largest Latino food and beverage distributors in the Northeastern United States are located within a 25 miles radius of the Meadowlands Expo Center.
As part of this magnificent event, you are also invited to partake at the LATIN FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL, with the participation of international chefs demonstrating the best of the diverse Latino cuisines.
Meadowlands Expo Center
355 Plaza Dr